Monday, August 18, 2014

                                           My first week of school at HPIAM high school
My first week of school at HPIAM high schoool was good. It was good because i got to see my old friends i didnt see during my vacations, i also got to make new friends that came from other schools.At the same time i was very nervous because i didnt know what classes i was going to get and what kind of people were going to be in my new classes. Luckyly i got very cool classes and my teachers are very nice, so are my classmates. For my elective class i got new media. My new media class is cool because i learn about all types of careers i could choose, for example i could be a ophthamologist ! Even if i got cool classes sometimes i feel like not going to school because during my vacations i would wake up late and now i have to wake up at 6:00 to come to school. But its worth coming to chool because i get to learn new things i probably didnt know and it helps me prepare for my future.  Going back to school is also good because i get to go shopping for school materials. Therefor highschool is not as bad as thought and i hope it goes well as so far its going.  

No comments:

Post a Comment