Wednesday, June 3, 2015

                                 Final: Part 1
1.something i like about new media class was that i got to do research in the medical field and and know more about some careers and even new careers i didn't know about and helped me decide which career i want.
2. there is nothing i dislike about this class.
3. I don't recommend anything because the class was fine how it was.
4. yes i did do my best in class.
5. i would not always read my life planning goals but that was because i did not always have time but when i did i did read my goals for 2 minutes.
6.yes i am committed to be a CTR person because this class helped me learn a lot and makes me feel like choosing the right will make life easier and fair.
7. something i will always remember about this class is to choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment